January 18, 2013

Friday!

Happy Friday!


I'm so happy it's Friday! Especially since I randomly have the weekend off from my part time job. We're thinking of going to see a movie and as usual, I'm also hoping to get lot's of work done for the shop. We've got tons of new items! Not to mention...VALENTINE'S DAY IS COMING. I know, it's a month away, but I'm really excited. And you should be too because SoulMakes has some lovely Valentine's day treats headed your way :)

Here's what I'm listening to to kick off my weekend:



Do you guys have any fun plans this weekend?

Hope you have a good one!

Love,
MacK Mars

  

1 comment:

  1. Great blog, I'm your new follower.
    I just started doing outfit posts, check out my blog and if you like, then follow back :)
    http://evangelinesallegory.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete