March 21, 2013

Happy Spring!


Finally, it is officially Spring! We're celebrating our favorite season with 20% off for you(through Sunday), so head over to the shop and check out some of our newest designs

It may still be 40 degrees out here, but Spring is definitely in the air! Daffodils are blooming, the Sun is shining longer and birds have started chirping again. I love this time of year! The fresh green foliage and bright budding flowers intoxicate my spirit. I find beauty in each season, but my soul was made to thrive during the sunny months. With the welcoming of spring, I instantly find my hands inspired to make all sorts of new designs. Of course, I can not wait to throw on a tank top and my favorite pair of shorts with these lovely jewels. I've had this Spell Cowry Tee tucked away, waiting for a warm enough day to wear and since it's not quite the right temperature yet, I decided to do a little collage...

Bohemian Jewelry


We've been pretty obsessed with Turquoise lately! We have two new adjustable chokers (upper right and lower left) that can also be worn lower as regular necklaces, coming soon to the shop. I'm very fond of them! We also have some adorable new bracelets(lower right), made with small natural Turquoise nuggets and genuine Amethyst Heishi, so good for stacking!

Happy Spring everyone! Hope your having a beautiful week!

Love,
MacK Mars

Follow SoulMakes on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. oh i love turquoise! can't wait to check out your shop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. turquoise is the best :) looks like you have some great stuff!

    ReplyDelete