July 4, 2013

Happy Fourth of July





Sweater from Free People
Postcards & souvenirs from around the country

Happy Fourth of July! This year I'm feeling especially patriotic. On our cross country road trip we've seen everything from mountain tops to waterfalls, lush green fields to dried up deserts, red rocky terrain and anything in between, I am feeling so grateful to live in such a gorgeous country! This place has such a grand variety of beautiful landscapes and I feel more connected to it than ever. I'm so inspired by all the amazing sites we've seen on our adventure. I couldn't be more excited to honor this country. 

This year SoulMakes is celebrating freedom with 25% off site wide! USE CODE: FREEDOM
 Sale ENDS 7/5/13

Hope you're all having a wonderful day and Happy Fourth of July!
Love,
MacK Mars

Follow SoulMakes on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. I hope to do something of a roadtrip one day. It would be so awesome!

    Christen
    http://christenlouise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete