June 21, 2012

135

As promised, here's some of my 35 mm shots from our past summer adventures..

Lady Bird Johnson Park AKA field of flowers <3


Picking peaches at a farm we found on a long and spontaneous drive down 66



Richmond


Lucky for us we're only a few hours from the beach, so I like to drive there at absurd hours to watch the sunrise and then go home.



One more quick lesson..X-PRO or cross processing film is when you process one film in another films chemicals. Usually processing E-6 in C-41 chemicals. The result is always different, but the bottom line is wild colors! Like the two above, velvia slides always turn out kinda prupley when xpro'd.





Baltimore Aquarium



And a few randoms..




And there you have it. It seems I didn't post many pictures of people, maybe that'll be another post one day. I love to document life. I love to remember. I'm the most sentimental person I know, seems only fitting I'd carry a camera around. Although I did put it down for a while, I've been trying to carry my 35 MM around with me again. 1 photo a day. 

Happy Almost Friday!
<3,
MacK











No comments:

Post a Comment