July 9, 2014

Take it Easy











I'm wearing:

SoulMakes Necklaces, bracelet & diamond ring
Bandit Brand tee shirt
Joe's Jeans cut offs
Free People floral bralette

What can I say? I'm a real jeans and tee-shirt kind of gal. I like to take it easy and keep things simple. I am almost always wearing a white tee, I love a graphic and cut offs are a way of life in the summer. It's my uniform. I pulled out my Frye cowboy boots the other day and felt a little extra all American. Naturally, no outfit is ever complete without loads of SoulMakes jewelry to top it all off. Trevor and I strolled through the grassy pastures near our house the other day, enjoying the summer sun and sweet Virginia scenery! Trevor captured the moment perfectly :)
Have a gorgeous week!

Love,
MacK Mars

No comments:

Post a Comment