February 13, 2015

To my Valentine


Let's be real, even I'm willing to admit, Valentine's Day is more or less a commercial holiday. But I'll take any opportunity to celebrate the love I share with this guy (also, his birthday is in a few days!). Our journey together has been wild. We've over come our fair share of adversity, we've grown together through the various pains of life, we laughed and cried and hugged and sobbed and felt every feeling together. We were just two young kids when we first met and we've blossomed into a wonderful, incredible, dedicated, loving partnership. I have no idea where we'd be today without each other. The things we've been able to accomplish as a team blow my mind on a regular basis and I couldn't be more grateful for all his encouragement, help and support.

My husband truly has the patience of a saint. He's level headed, balanced and cool tempered mostly all the time and I'm... well, still learning. I look to him for guidance in all areas of life, the example he sets is one of true love, compassion and humility and in this way he leads me spiritually, through the amazing journey that is our marriage. And for all that he does, it seemed only appropriate for me to acknowledge his wonderfulness here on the blog!

Besides, he's one half of SoulMakes, this thing would not be possible without him!
I could go on forever about all the awesome lessons we've learned working together as business partners and how we've been able to use these lessons in our personal life as well. I could go on forever... But I think you get point ;)

I LOVE YOU IMMENSELY, TREVOR MARS!

Happy Valentines day everyone! No matter what your current relationship status is, celebrate love!

Love,
MacK Mars

No comments:

Post a Comment