June 4, 2012

My New Space

This weekend Trevor set up a little desk for me in our apartment. He's so great :) Before now I have kept all my supplies in one huge bag, filled with many other smaller bags, that weighs 800 pounds, because I'm a mobile beader. But now I have this awesome little work space! I am super excited, I didn't really leave my new space all weekend. 


Why so serious?

I started on a few new ideas this weekend. First, chokers. Lots of people have been asking me about chokers. I am always wearing one, but right now the only one in the shop is the Crystal Choker. There is definitely more coming soon!


And I've been playing around with anklets..


So hopefully we'll have some items posted soon!

 I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!

<3,
MacK








2 comments:

  1. First of all I LOOOOVE your new blog design! Your space is amazing too! I'm so excited to see what new lovelies you've dreamed up.

    xo bhrett

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Thank you, You are so sweet! Trev spiffed up the blog pretty good :)

    ReplyDelete