October 15, 2012

Weekend Update

I'm so happy that fall has arrived! The cooler weather is a nice break from the hot summer we had, not to mention I really love fall fashion :) And everything pumpkin spice. This weekend Trevy and I went to a local farm to pick out a pumpkin and enjoy some fall festivities..


The little baby goats were soo adorable!



My favorite pumpkin in the patch...


Mama cow


The market place was of course my favorite..


Handsome Trevy <3

We left with 2 pumpkins, apple butter, pumpkin butter, strawberry fruit spread and a fresh warm apple pie. We had some pie a la mode as soon as we got home, it was the most amazing pie ever. And I definitely opened the strawberry spread at breakfast, so delicious.

What's your favorite part of fall?

Have a lovely Monday!
<3,
MacK

4 comments:

  1. hahaha love the picture of the car! pumpkin butter sounds magical.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried the pumpkin butter yet, I hop eit's as magical as it sounds!! :)

      Delete