April 16, 2014

Sunshine Daydream










Necklaces, Bracelets & Headband: SoulMakes
Suede Fringe Vest: vintage find
Crochet Festival Top: Sumika
Denim Cutoffs: Free People
Cowboy Boots: Frye

Spring is smiling upon us. Time to come out of hybernation. This is my time. Each year when the seasons change, the Earth is reborn and I feel a certain freedom arise within my soul. The sun shines again, lush green grass grows all around, flowers bloom and trees bud. This season always seems to awaken something in me that allows me to be more myself. I feel at home outside, enjoying all that nature has to offer and marveling at God's artwork. Over the weekend, Trevor and I spent some time together outside, being creative, enjoying each other and playing a little dress up! We found a closed, abandoned road and promptly got to frolicking on this beautiful day, like sunshine day dream. Clearly, we're on a high from all the Coachella pictures we've been seeing! Fringey leather, cowboy boots, a crop top and tons of jewels - the perfect festival girl get up!

Have a beautiful day!
MacK Mars

1 comment: