April 22, 2014

The Water's Edge




















We have some gorgeous new beauties in the shop, inspired the bright array of colors we see in nature at this time of year. I've been totally spell bound by lush agates and soft leather lately. Our lovely new Blue Ridge Agate collection drew me outdoors for a fun little exploration and photography outing. This lovely lake is nearby our house and I've been visiting it my entire life, although I hadn't been recently. I had this Inspired idea the other day to go wander around the water's edge. The surrounding foliage is beginning to bud and fill in with vibrant green leaves, it's such a refreshing view. Our bold agates were right at home amongst the beaming sun rays. Be sure to stop by the shop and check out the latest collection! Oh and don't forget to stop and smell the roses :) Happy Earth Day!

Have a gorgeous day!
MacK Mars

No comments:

Post a Comment