January 25, 2015

Dallas Vintage





























I spent a few nights in Dallas, TX and I loved it! The wonderful creative spirit behind The Feather Junkie, Ashley, showed me around town. I had such a blast hopping from vintage shop to vintage shop with her. Our first stop was Dolly Python. I've been lucky enough to travel around the country a lot and I've seen lots of awesome and eclectic vintage shops and I have to say, so far, Dolly Python is my most favorite. One half is full of an amazing selection of vintage clothes. Their collection is well curated and fairly priced. They've got loads of perfectly worn, buttery soft graphic tees, gauzy embroidered hippie tunics and all kinds of rad denim. Not to mention, an entire wall and then some of boots! I felt like I could spend hours trying clothes on. The other half of the store is full of amazing chachkies from skulls, to textiles, native figurines & buddhas. They have a great selection of records too! Dolly Python has something for everyone and if you're ever in town, it's a must-shop!

We drove around Dallas, making our way over to Lula B's, cool stuff for cool people! Lula B's in Dallas is a two levels of sheer goodness. The lower level was full of amazing finds from home decor to mid century furniture and more. My favorite was a Bud Light Lime beach cruiser that I would've bought in a heart beat if it could fit in my suit case. 

I had such a blast being a tourist in Dallas with Ashley! I'm so glad I had a friend in town to show me all these amazing spots. Texas is a pretty magical place and I have a feeling I'll back soon!

Have a gorgeous day!
MacK Mars

1 comment: