March 18, 2015

Beach Bum







I'm wearing:
Jewelry by SoulMakes
Vintage Tee from The Factory
Platform Sandals by Jeffery Cambell 
Denim from a random thrift shop in TX
Sunglasses from a gas station

It's finally starting to warm up here and I am loving it! Trev and I are spending as much time as we can enjoying the lovely spring weather. Over the weekend we headed to Old Town and hit one of our favorite vintage shops, The Factory Vintage. I got myself a couple of rad vintage tees and I'm a little obsessed with the Beach Bum graphic. I love the way it looks with SoulMakes necklaces layered up on top! I am so excited for this shift in wardrobe that comes with this season, easy dressing and easy living! Be sure to stop by the shop and check out our latest jewels for the perfect beach bum vibes this season!

Love,
MacK Mars

No comments:

Post a Comment