October 23, 2015

Friday, I Got Travelin' on my Mind














Friday, I got travelin' on my mind! Where will you travel this season? For a lot of us it's a time of year when we head back home to enjoy the company of old friends and family. We usually go out to Colorado in the winter, which is significantly colder than where we live. Naturally, I like to bring lots of cozy blankets and pillows for the long car ride! My other travel necessity? Jewelry. Being an absolute jewelry-aholic, I can't go anywhere without a pile of SoulMakes jewels. I've got to have options, right?! I toss all my favorites into a Wonderland Pouch, easy peasy, grab my camera and some tunes and I'm ready for a roadtrip!

Scene styled with:
Loads of SoulMakes jewelry
Vintage Kantha Throws
Wonderland Throw Pillows
Wonderland Pouch
Rock Salt Candles
Vintage suitcase reupholstered using SoulMakes textiles

Have a gorgeous weekend!
Love,
SoulMakes

No comments:

Post a Comment