July 18, 2012

Wednesday - What I'm Working On

For some reason I have never worn dangley earrings my whole life. This is especially odd considering I have 14 holes in my ears. Although, my lobes are gauged which definitely factors in.. Anyways, I was sitting at my desk the other day staring at my silver wire and I thought, why not? I actually had to look online to reference what dangley earring posts might look like, kind of like a question mark I guess..


A new adventure for SoulMakes..


I love it..

And here's some necklaces I've been working on..






Hope everyone is having an amazing week!

<3,
MacK

4 comments:

  1. i love that fp top so much... AND your new beauties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love your jewelry! Just added you to my faves on etsy. Boho chic is the way to go :)

    xo Shane

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would wear it, very unique. They look good with your stretched ears too.

    ReplyDelete