July 30, 2012

Weekend Update - Vacation

We had such an amazing vacation! I took a million photos, so be warned.. I tried to be sure to take different photos with my iPhone than with my real camera. Here's my instagrams..

Bay Bridge..


Sunrise!!


You can't do a sunrise without having Happy Jack's..


This is the place we stayed..


It was so beautiful, with a huge pool, gym and even private beaches. It was a little oasis in the middle of Ocean City, who knew?

...

Whenever we go to Ocean City we always wind up in Rehoboth. It's a more "family friendly" beach and the shopping is usually pretty great. It has a very home town kinda beach feeling to it..






Oh we did, of course, spend some time on the beach :) But as usual, we're both photographers, so there's no pictures of the two of us actually together..



And lastly, the beautiful sunset from out condo



I hope I did not just over load you all with vacation pictures. I can't wait to see what my film produced..

Hope you all had lovely weekends!

<3,
MacK

2 comments:

  1. A overload of vacation photos is never ever ever a bad thing. I am now desperate for the beach. Newest follower and obsessed with the feather in your header. Did you do that yourself?

    xoxo, hm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hannah! I drew the logo myself, inspired by lots of other feather images I've seen in my life. My boyfriend/the other half of SoulMakes, turned it into a graphic for us :) Glad to have a new follower! Be sure to check out our mailing list as well!

      Delete