September 10, 2012

Weekend Update

I had a long weekend, I was supposed to go out of town on vacation but my plans fell through. So instead we took a few mini road trips..One of which was a trip out to this crystal store we heard about and I added to my rock collection..


I guess it turned out to be a good thing I didn't go out of town, because I really needed to prepare for this small open house SoulMakes is doing tomorrow. It's definitely hard work stocking up on goods, but I think I did a pretty good job..




Check out this awesome jewelry stand I picked up from Free People..The perks of working at your favorite store :)




 Note adorable little tags that Trevy printed up for the event..




I'm excited and nervous, this is our first event. I'm glad we're starting small, this way we'll get to figure out some do's and dont's before we hit the circuit. We have a few pretty big shows planned for this fall/winter. It should be a fun adventure :)

Hope everyone had a great weekend!!

<3,
MacK

3 comments:

  1. are you traveling for craft shows? i'd love to see you come to philly or nyc! i left my number with the FP staff at our mall to get dibs on decor when the season changes. so exciting!

    xo bhrett

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so awesome!! I love all the stuff we sell when we change seasons! This open house is local, in McLean VA. We have another, larger show, in fall in MD. I would love LOVE to come to Philly or New York, we'll see what happens! And I will def keep you posted!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Our extra bedroom is always open if you decide to do a show up this way!

      Delete