September 24, 2012

Weekend Update

Every now and then I'm struck by the how cool the area we live in is. Sometimes I forget that we've got a lot going on here, besides terrible, awful traffic. Northern Virginia is filled with lots of little towns that all seem to have their own farmer's market, and quaint little town centers with frozen yogurt shops and deli's. Not to mention, we're a few minutes from DC which is filled with some pretty amazing thrift and vintage shopping, art museums, I think maybe the president lives there also? I'm jus sayin, it's kinda cool. Sometimes on Sunday's Trevy and I like to stroll around Old Town, it never fails to remind me that, despite traffic, this area isn't so bad. 




I love old buildings. Anyways, I also got several new designs finished over the weekend. Stay tuned for a preview and be sure to take a look at the shop for new product!!

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!

<3,
MacK

No comments:

Post a Comment