April 1, 2013

Weekend Highlights - BTS Coastal Highway


Over the weekend we headed out of town to shoot our next look book: Coastal Highway. We're very excited about this book for many reasons! We got to photograph on location in Ocean City, MD which also happens to be a vacation spot we frequent during the summer. It's about a 2-3 hour drive from us, a straight shot down route 50. Ocean City itself is a relatively small place with two main roads, Coastal Highway and Baltimore Avenue. I've been visiting this beach my whole life. When I was kid we'd head out there for family vacations, as a teenager it was often a Spring Break landing for me and my friends and as an adult I've made a tradition out of quick trips just to watch the Sunrise. I love the small town vibe it offers, with tons of mom n pop restaurants, including our favorite post-sunrise breakfast spot and hole-in-the wall surf shops. Ocean City couldn't be a more perfect place for us to feature our latest summer designs. We set up on the beach and moved our way out onto the boardwalk and into town, completely embodying Coastal Highway! I am dying to see what Trevor captured, in the mean time, here's a few snaps from behind my lens..




We were absolutely thrilled to feature the stunning designs of Girl On a Vine, we could not get enough of these gorgeous kimonos! We also had the pleasure of styling the beautiful Burnt Orange bikini by Mandalynn Swim, it looked so adorable with our newest collection of Agate Jewels and a big stack of SoulMakes bracelets!





Look out for SoulMakes latest look book, hitting the shop soon!

Special Thanks to Soul Makes goddess, Katie, for doing an amazing job modeling for us this weekend! I can not wait to see Trev's shots, I know they're going to be so extraordinary! 

Hope you all had a fantastic weekend!
Love,
MacK Mars


Follow SoulMakes on Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. I am love with those bathing suits. I love the fringe! xx. McKenna Lou
    http://www.lynnandlou.com
    p.s. Be sure to enter in our Lisa Leonard $50 giveaway! Today is the last day. http://www.lynnandlou.com/2013/03/double-outfits-lisa-leonard-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, so excited to see everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!!! Can't wait to see the lookbook! Lovin the girl on a vine too...YOU AHmazing woman!! Much love xxx

    ReplyDelete