March 29, 2013

Happy Friday

There is much excitement brewing over here at SoulMakes!

Art

We are now printing postcards to go out with each order and we have some pretty wonderful things on the horizon for our photos/drawings/overlays!

We also made these adorable new shipping labels.. it's the little things in life, right?!
Jewelry

I never thought I'd be running a business or following my dreams, but SoulMakes is really starting to take on a life of it's own. It's moving and growing everyday! One thing I love so much about our brand is that pretty much everything is done in house. Obviously, the jewelry is hand made, by yours truly. Aside from that, all our product shots and look books are done by Trevor, he's also the website builder. All our graphics/logos are hand drawn by me. Everything from our lovely jewels to our business cards and even our shipping labels are all made with love by Trevor and I. We literally built SoulMakes with our bare hands, it is so fulfilling and ever evolving. 

This weekend we're super excited to hit the road and head out to the Ocean to shoot our next book! We could not be more excited for this shoot! We're lucky enough to be featuring one of our favorite designers alongside our latest creations, Girl on a Vine..

Bohemian Style

The designer at Girl on a Vine makes these absolutely gorgeous kimonos. They are soft, luxurious master pieces and we all know that anything velvet instantly makes you feel like a rock star, a perfect collaboration with our jewels!

SoulMakes

Happy Friday!
Hope you all have a beautiful weekend!

Love,
MacK Mars


Follow SoulMakes on Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. They all look amazing! I cant wait to see where SoulMakes evolves to and how you guys grow.

    Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is so beautiful, I cannot wait to own a piece very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, I'm so proud of you guys! I can't wait to see these pretty labels when I get my necklace in the mail.
    Basically this is just the beginning and your business is only going up from here ;)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG OMG OMG!!! Those kimonos rock my world!!! <3

    ReplyDelete