March 8, 2013

I Feel Like a Field Again


 (photo and overlay by me)
-Anis Mojgani

This quote pretty much explains exactly how I feel. When I am able to appreciate everything around me and see the beauty in the world, I'm free. When I surrender to life and let it happen, I am free. I have a lot going on in my life, all of it is good, but it's a lot nonetheless. Sometimes I find myself a little worn out and overwhelmed. I wonder when I'll ever have time for me again and I worry that this busy time in my life will never end. And then, it snows and I find myself with a day off, wondering what made me doubt that everything would work out. Our snow day was an amazing reminder to me that I'm being taken care of by this beautiful Universe and that I don't need to burn up energy or waste time with worrying. My life is truly remarkable and I find that when I am able to absorb the blessings around me and give of myself, I'm a much more useful and effective person and of course, I'm happier.

I got to spend an entire day making pretty things, here's a peak at a few items you can expect to see in the shop soon.. Thanks snow!!

Bohemian Bracelets

Bracelets

I especially love the bracelet on the bottom right, our Spirit Walker Bracelet in turquoise, by custom request!!

Happy Friday and have a wonderful weekend!!

Love,
MacK Mars

  

2 comments:

  1. You make absolutely gorgeous jewelry. It never fails to make me smile! <3 I am so glad everything is good right now, and that you were able to take a nice, slow day. They're so needed.

    ReplyDelete