March 12, 2013

Dream Big


Big Dreams
Drawing magically inspired by Pony Gold
"If your dreams don't scare you, they aren't big enough"

Somehow I managed to go most of my life without ever hearing this quote and also, without having dreams. For a long time I avoided dreaming, especially dreaming big, because I was afraid of failure, but more so I was terrified of succes. Success would mean responsibility and some kind of commitment to one specific aim. I lacked, or thought I lacked the capability to handle either of these things. Yet, here I am with SoulMakes, following my heart on a whim, chasing my dreams with great fervor and trudging the road to happy destiny. I've grown so much through out this journey (and continue to grow). I've done a lot of things I never thought I could do and the more I learn, the more I want to know. The more I create, the more motivated I feel. Its hard work, but it's fun and so fulfilling, not to mention I have a host of wonderful friends and a great partner cheering me on. From time to time, fear of the unknown creeps up on me and I get scared, but I keep moving and I find myself more and more inspired each day! It's no coincidence that I've been working with a lot of quartz in my latest designs..

Quartz Crystal

I'm in love with our latest wrap bracelet, woven with genuine Quartz rounds and adorned with classic SoulMakes charms. Quartz is known as the "universal crystal" because it is the most common stone on the planet and it has many uses. It channels universal energy and can dispel negative energy. It can be used to purify on the spiritual, physical and mental planes, these properties make it a very powerful protector. It has the ability to enhance spiritual and emotional growth and is an excellent all purpose healing stone. Quartz can help clarify your thought life and therefore increase inspiration and creativity. It's a truly beautiful and mesmerizing crystal!

Quartz Crystal

The Ivory Charm Necklace, Dreamcatcher Necklace and Quartz bracelets will be available in the shop soon, so look out!

Hope you all are having a wonderful day!

Love,
MacK Mars


  

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about being afraid of commitment. I hope one day to be truly, 100% following my dream as well.

    That ivory charm necklace is stunning by the way

    ReplyDelete