March 25, 2013

Weekend Highlights

(Quote by Paulo Coelho, Photo by Trev, overlay by me)

It is definitely snowing here, but technically it's spring and that's enough to give me hope. I love how perfectly parallel Mother Nature's seasons seem to run with the seasons of our lives, our Creator could not have been more metaphorical. Each bright, budding flower personifies the feeling of renewal that I experience every year at this time, in particular this year. I can't quite explain it in full detail, but SoulMakes is taking us in a direction we never imagined! We're so humbled by these opportunities and so grateful to be following our hearts. In preparation for the big transition we're about to go through, we've been cleaning and rearranging our space!

Organization

Let me tell you, keeping eight million tiny beads organized is no easy feat.

Beads

I'm a little obsessed with the spice rack (lower left) that Trev cleaned out for me to use as a bead organizer, it's so perfect! Somehow having a clean house and especially a clean work space can really change my mood. It gives me such a refreshing sensation and it allows the space we need for new experiences and changes to occur, it's much the same with my soul as it is with my home. When I get rid of things that are blocking me off from the Sunlight of the Spirit, I open myself up for new ideas and emotions to surface. I was quite inspired this weekend and I had some time to put together a new collection of Amethyst Jewels..

Purple Haze
Amethyst Jewelry

Thank you to everyone out there who is supporting us on this wonderful journey!
Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

Oh and Happy Holidays to those who are celebrating (myself included, but obviously not too strictly ;)

חג פסח שמח
Pesach Same'ach


Love,
MacK Mars


Follow SoulMakes on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment