March 28, 2013

The Land of a New Rising Sun

Quote
Drawing magically inspired by Pony Gold
(Jimi Hendrix Lyrics, Drawing and Photo by me)

Outfit of the Day

OOTD

Whispering Winds Necklacestack of SoulMakes bracelets mixed with some gorgeous Pearl. Love. Bracelets, Lovely top & skirt by Free People and my favorite cowboy boots by Frye
Crystals

Bohemian Fashion

Trev and I found this little field near our house a few weeks ago. It was such a gorgeous day, so we stopped for some photos. I spun around in the grass, feeling the warm sun kiss my shoulders and the slight hint of a breeze brush past my cheeks. My flowy ensemble fluttered around me and the charms dangling from my neck danced about in the fresh air, thus I named the lovely necklace I had just created after the Whispering Winds of that day..

Whispering Winds

It was the first warm day we had here, the first sign of Spring and although the weather now resembles this little, I can happily feel the transformation upon us.

I'm comin' from the land of a new rising sun.
Then I said, "Hey baby, where ya tryin' to go to?"
Then she says, "I'm gonna spin and spread around Peace of Mind to you and you"

Hey, girl! I'd like to come along!
Yes, I'd like to come along!
"Would you like to come along?"
-Jimi Hendrix (Hey Baby)

Love,
MacK Mars



Follow SoulMakes on Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. Oh I LOVE everything about this post!!!! You are gorgeous! And so talented! The drawings are AHmazing....lovin it...so inspiring...much love xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous outfit and I can't even tell you how much I love the necklace. <3 Your jewelry is simply stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete