March 19, 2013

The Most Beautiful Woman in the World


Today is my Mom's birthday.

Hippie Mama
In her 20's

Happy Birthday
My older brother, my mom and me in her belly :)

Happy Birthday
A few years ago..

If you've been following My Art History (hereherehere and more), then you know that my Mom is the creative whirlwind who taught me everything I know about art and making things. She is, perhaps, the biggest inspiration behind SoulMakes and all my whimsical designs..


My mom is such an amazing, strong, wonderful woman. She carries with her a certain, inexplicable light, like sunshine and I believe she is the most beautiful woman in the history of everything. In honor of her special day, here's a somewhat apropos Bob Dylan Jam..


Thanks Mom, for teaching me to love and live with great passion and to follow the flowers, wherever they may take me. We've seen some miracles in our lifetime. 
Happy Birthday! 

Hope you all are having a fantastic week!
Love,
MacK Mars

Follow SoulMakes on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment