March 14, 2013

Fresh Loves

We've got some new loves in the shop today!

Bohemian Jewelry

Handmade Jewelry

Bohemian Jewelry

Amethyst Leather Necklace

I'm so excited to share these new pieces with you all! They are some of my most cherished designs yet. It seems like inspiration fuels inspiration, if that makes any sense. Lately the Universe has given me many opportunities to release my creative energy and I feel so grateful for that. I can see so clearly that when I get out of the way, everything just miraculously falls into place. I love being a child of this Universe and these amazing new items were born out of that love. Stop by the shop and check them out!

I hope you all are having a wonderful week

Love,
MacK Mars


  

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh!!! That turquoise bracelet and the dreamcatcher necklace are amazing. Everything listed is, but those two really stand out to me. Love your work! <3

    ReplyDelete