March 11, 2013

Weekend Highlights

This weekend was absolutely glorious!

Lovely Day

It was beautiful, sunny and warm. Trev and I spent the day wandering around a park we'd never been to before. This gorgeous little place was complete with hiking trails, old building remains, veggie gardens and FLOWERS. Yes, Flowers. I was thrilled to see the first signs of spring in bloom!

Flowers

Plants

Trees

I'm so happy that we're entering into the warm months. We've turned our clocks forward to make way for longer days and more sunshine. I love it when the seasons change, everything becomes alive again and all the playful colors begin to blossom and bud. The cycle of mother nature never ceases to amaze me. Each new season brings its own beauty, spring is definitely my favorite, humbling me with it's graceful transformation from dark to light. Our Creator couldn't have been more metaphorical when forging the seasons, they run so parellel with the cycles of our lives. The warmth of the weekend had me inspired and I took some time to let a little creative energy out..

Bohemian Home

We have some pretty exciting stuff coming to the shop over the next few weeks, so stay tuned!!

Don't forget to enter the Giveaway to win $30 store credit to This Enchanted Pixie

This Enchanted Pixie

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!
Love,
MacK Mars


  

2 comments:

  1. cool blog!!
    stop by anytime :)
    xoxo Sienna
    http://www.fashionintheair.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I wish it was Spring here but today we had more snow...

    ReplyDelete