March 15, 2013

The Soul Makes Beautiful Things

Quote

We have some more lovely new designs in the shop today!

Turquoise Necklace

Wrap Bracelet

Cowry Shell Jewelry

Bohemian Bracelet

These new creations are some of my most precious designs! I'm so moved by the changing seasons and a new, clean color pallet. Thoughts of a warm, beach side day and that refreshing feeling the bright sun brings me inspired this latest collection. Particularly, the Sea Goddess Necklace (top photo), with it's ethereal and divine beauty it's fit only for a cherised bohemian queen. A lot of love went into the making of these treasures. Letting my creative energy flow is one way I choose to honor the goddess within me and when I wear these gorgeous jewels I can feel my light shining. Let yourself radiate and be the goddess you were meant to be..

Stop by the shop and check out these alluring new creations 

Which one is your favorite?

Have a beautiful weekend!
Love,
MacK Mars


  

1 comment: