March 1, 2013

Fly On..

Quote
(Photo and Overlay by me)

This week I've been really inspired by the flight of feathers. Lately I've been feeling very light and very free. I've been spending less time planning and expecting, I've been letting go. There's a certain freedom that comes with surrender. I imagine maybe it feels something like flying. Feathered creatures have the ability to ascend and descend gracefully without the limitation of gravity. That's how I feel, without limitation. I never imagined any of this possible, and believe me following your dreams takes guts. But here I am watching them unfold before me and with the most amazing partner by my side! Our journey with SoulMakes has taught me so much. At times this adventure is a little intimidating, but my faith in the Universe is growing deeper and I know that I am being taken care of. I couldn't be more grateful!

I was especially inspired by this eagle ring from Spell, one of my favorite designers, so much that it even brought about this drawing. The eagle is often seen as a symbol of courage and strength, this ring is like my own little warrior shield, motivating me to fly on..

Eagle

And it looks super cute with a stack of SoulMakes Bracelets ;)

Freedom

Don't forget, 20% off our Amethyst Collection ends this Sunday! 

Sale


Happy Friday and have a wonderful weekend!
Love,
MacK Mars


  

4 comments:

  1. Your pieces are so beautiful, I cannot wait to make one of them mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing. i love spell too :) and your stuff!

    oh, also, i tagged you for a liebster blog award if you're interested in partaking: http://laurengaston.blogspot.com/2013/03/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete