March 26, 2013

New Jewels

 We have some gorgeous new pieces in the shop today!

Cosmic Lover





I love these creations so much! I l adore the the simple beauty of the Purple Haze and Cosmic Lover pairs, each are such elegant and light designs. It's been so inspiring working with these lovely new materials. I'm especially fond of the Banded African Amethyst, it's a combination of Amethyst and White Quartz. The mixture can help enhance one's intuition and promotes spiritual healing, deepening your meditative state and allowing Higher Guidance to communicate. I'm so mesmerized by the healing properties of all these alluring gems and I'm so excited to share my latest designs with you!


Hope you're having a wonderful week!
Love,
MacK Mars


Follow SoulMakes on Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. Ooohh I LOVE the turquoise Cosmic Lover necklace...do they all contain those gorgeous greener shades of turquoise? My absolutely fave kind of turquoise! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love! Yes, they are all made with the green turquoise shown in the pic! A favorite of mine as well :)

      xx

      Delete
  2. Love all these necklaces there so pretty. Wish there were more handmade shops in my area. Thanks for sharing now following you on bloglovin:)

    www.charmkindredpspirit.blogspot.com

    Bringing love of vintage fashion, my photography and Diy trinkets to the masses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want them all! haha! So beautiful & unique. I'm thinking a little splurge on your site is in order.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks lovely, I've just purchased the necklace, but couldn't find a link for the bracelet....would love to get that as well :) xxx

    ReplyDelete