November 25, 2013

I Believe in Everything

 Lyrics by JJ Grey & Mofro - I Believe in Everything
Photo + Drawing by MacK Mars

I'm feeling so inspired by all the wonderful new projects we have going on here at SoulMakes and I'm so grateful for all the incredible love and support you all have shown us each time we release a new line or concept! I'm feeling like anything is possible.  I'm so blessed to be in a place where my dreams, which are beyond imaginable to me, are taking shape right in front of us. It's been a long road to this kind of beautiful freedom and I suspect it gets even better the bigger my faith grows.
I believe in everything.

Love,
MacK Mars 

Follow SoulMakes on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. I love this! I'm trying so hard to have more belief in things and find more inspiration in everything around me. Your posts are one thing I find so much inspiration in.

    Christen
    http://christenlouise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete