May 8, 2014

Full of Love





Necklaces, bracelets & Dream Catchers by SoulMakes
Rings by Lux Divine, Spell Designs & SoulMakes

The SoulMakes wedding is 18 days away! I finally had some tome to make myself some wedding jewels. How am I ever going to decide which ones to wear?! At least I have options! We are so looking forward to our big day. It's going to be a very dreamy bohemian day full of love. There will be SoulMakes dreamcatchers everywhere, lots of beautiful flowers, of course tons of crystals and turquoise. Why would we want to be anyone other than ourselves on our special day? 

Have a gorgeous day!
MacK Mars

2 comments:

  1. Super gorgeous! Can't wait to see the wedding pics... You will post them, won't you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! So happy for you and your Big Day!! Its going to be a great summer!! I am so inspired that you are making so much of your own stuff!! Congrat and Yes-- I cannot wait to see pics!! Everything looks perfect in your posts!! Have a good one!!

    ReplyDelete