May 19, 2014

Packing for Tahoe



(Images sourced from Pinterest)




What I'm packing for our Lake Tahoe getaway:

Loads of SoulMakes Jewelry
Crochet bikini by Sumika
Beach Blanket
Sunglasses

We're getting married in SEVEN days! After the I do's, we'll be riding off into the sunset to enjoy a two week long honeymoon in Lake Tahoe! We could not be more excited. I visited Lake Tahoe once when I was young, it was so gorgeous. I remember being so awestruck by the surrounding landscape. You could climb the beautiful mountains, take a ski lift to the top and if you went up high enough, there might still be a bit of snow left over from winter. And when you got back down the mountain, you could go for a swim in the crystal clear lake and lounge on the sandy beach, all in one day! I can't wait to explore this place with my favorite person!


SoulMakes is getting hitched! Orders placed before midnight PST Friday, May 23rd will be guaranteed to ship ship before we ride off into the sunset for a magical honeymoon! Orders placed after Friday, May 23rd will ship in the order they are received when return home from our magical getaway, starting Thursday, June 12th! 

Thanks for all your love and support!
MacK Mars

No comments:

Post a Comment