July 29, 2015

The Washout














Here at the washout the coast is quiet. The waves roar away, but the shore is calm and cool. Wirey old trees, weathered by storms, hang around amidst tangled up palms. Morning Glory flowers weave across the sand. Off in the distance the light house stands tall. There's something so peaceful in the air here, carried by the breeze, fluttering through my hair and flowing all around me. A perfect stage to inspire my creative instincts, collecting shells and driftwood, hanging my jewels on waterlogged branches and posing for the occasional picture. What a beautiful place to call home!

I'm wearing:
Dylana Necklace + Sundial Necklace + Mountain Mama Necklace by SoulMakes
All Bracelets by SoulMakes
Vintage Concho Belt
Crochet Top from Urban Outfitters
Skirt from Raga

Love,
MacK Mars

2 comments:

  1. This looks beautiful! I discovered your Blog yesterday and I'm thrilled!!! Absolutely the style I love. The skirt is amazing... unfortunately they don't ship to Germany... :(
    💙 Ella

    ReplyDelete
  2. In one word: AMAZING.
    We really love your style.

    Please check our site:

    http://www.gybizia.com

    ReplyDelete