May 23, 2012

Wednesday - What I'm working on

This week I made a black version of of my "Turquoise Falls" necklace. It will be up on Etsy soon, with a very limited quantity!

I had a few requests to do it in black and I'm pretty in love with it. This version also includes a crystal, unlike the brown and white versions :) I had so much fun making it and when I wear it I sort of feel like a bad ass, bohemian biker chick.

I've also been working on some simpler peices..

This one is a mix of red coral, turquoise and a few other round stones. It has some super cute wire wrapping details and of course theres a few feather charms mixed in. Simple doesn't really come easy to me, but I think I'm getting the hang of it.

Last but not least…


Leather charm bracelet!

I'm hoping that soon I can post some behind the scene photos of my peices in the making. But since I'm the one making them and I don't have 8 hands, it's kinda hard.

Hope you're all having a great week and don't forget to check out the SoulMakes Store for new designs coming soon! 

<3,
MacK


1 comment: