May 24, 2012

Details

This whole jewelry thing started out because I really love to wear a great, unique piece of jewelry. I especially love to wear several pieces, layer it on. Sometimes maybe, I go a little too far, but whatever. Anyway, I started making things just for myself, things that I wanted to wear, because I couldn't seem to find a unique enough piece of jewelry that was super good quality in stores. So I thought it would be fun to show you all how I style some of my very own creations..



This is my Crystal Vision necklace, layered with once of my newer pieces, which is coming soon!


Black Turquoise Falls, which I hope to have posted in the shop by early next week.

Brown Turquoise Falls, layered with the Crystal Choker and a whole bunch of bracelets!! Including the Chunky Turquoise,  Metallic Wrap, and the newest - Leather Charm Wrap(Coming soon!) 

Oh and here's a thumb ring I made out of copper. I am still learning the craft of metal work, so it'll probably be a while before I put anything like this in the shop, but I think it's pretty cool


So that's what my pieces look like in real life, when they aren't being photographed on a solid wood background :) I hope this inspires you all to layer on some of own jewelry. Or stop at SoulMakes and pick some up!

<3,
MacK






No comments:

Post a Comment