May 29, 2012

What's New Part 2!

So when I'm not living in a fantasy land full of turquoise and leather(let's be real, that's never) I have a job. Two actually. My full time job is pretty boring so we just wont talk about that. But part time I pleasure of working at my favorite store ever..Free People! Our brand has some of the most unique and inspiring designs. If for some silly reason you don't know Free People, check them out, you can see where I get so much of my inspiration! I'm pretty much always decked out head to toe in Free People, except of course for my jewelry. And while I'm just at the very begining of my adventure with this jewelry line I've created, all the amazing girls I work with have been super encouraging and I can't thank them enough! You guys are awesome! And here's a few of the lovely ladies rockin my peices..



Katie (on the far right) is wearing Turquoise Falls and actually the necklace she is wearing is one of the first pieces I ever sold <3

Jen(in both photos) is wearing one of our newest items


Don't they look great?! I'm so honored to have you girls wearing my stuff <3


And here's the last new listing of the day, we've got 3 new colors in the Skull Beaded Bracelet
We're super excited to be offering this one in combo packs now!!

<3,
MacK




1 comment:

  1. That sounds like the dream boats of part time jobs. So much love for free people. So much more lovely for free people found at thrift stores that doesn't make me broke ;)

    ReplyDelete