August 31, 2012

Friday iPhone Photos - Disfunkshion Mag!!

I am REALLY excited about A LOT of things today, namely our Crystal Fringe Necklace being featured in Disfunkshion Magazine!! Here's a perfect Friday iPhone photo for ya!


I can not wait to see the final look!! Thanks to our friends at Disfunkshion!! You guys are amazing!!

And here's a tiny sneak preview of a few more unisex items..



I'm soo excited for our photo shoot this weekend!

And lastly...My first ever pair of Fryes! IN LOVE.


Happy Frye-day! (I couldn't resist that one..)

Don't forget to find us on instagram @macksoulmakes! Oh and did i forget to mention, THREE DAY WEEKEND!! Hope you all enjoy it!

<3,

MacK

3 comments:

  1. omggg frye boots are on my PERMANENT wish list. congrats on the necklace!!! how wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! Those boots were on my wish list for at least 2 years...

      Delete
  2. oh jeez. i've been thinking about splurging on frye boots & a bag. then i remember our students loans... :(

    ReplyDelete