August 22, 2012

Wednesday - What I'm Working On

I have made so many things this week! All my new beads from the bead show have really got me going. Hopefully we'll be able to put some new items in the Shop very soon! In the meantime he's a preview..

I'm really fond of this one..Wire wrapped turquoise chips and coral chips..

Amethyst!!

...I'm doing a whole series of various leather wrapped rocks and crystals <3

I love these little skulls..



Crystal Earrings..

Here's a custom order that I filled this week..



And on another note, we picked up this old printing press tray at the flea market a while back. I wanted to use it for my beads but I wasn't really sure how... Trevor came up with the brilliant idea of attaching it to my desk as a drawer, he's the best..
So this is pretty much the coolest drawer in the history of everything :)

Hope everyone is having a great week!!

<3,
MacK

2 comments: