August 29, 2012

Mid-Week Inspiration

I've been a little quiet here on the blog this week, mostly because I've been really sick. I pretty much spent the entire weekend in bed with a fever, so I didn't have any weekend update for you. And I'm sad to say, there is no Wednesday - What I'm Working on. Although, we do have some pretty exciting things happening here at SoulMakes. I've mostly been stocking up on items that are already in the shop in preparation for a few events we have coming up! I've also been working on a lot of unisex items because we will be doing a photo this weekend for the new line,  with a man and a woman and a bike. I am so excited, here's some of my inspiration...

















Something like that. I have two really awesome biker friends coming to help us with the shoot! 

Hope you all are having a great week!

<3,

MacK

1 comment: