August 20, 2012

Weekend Update - Bead Show

This weekend was so much fun! We spent pretty much the entire day at the bead show on saturday. We  completely replenished our supplies and got some new supplies too! Watch out for new items in the Shop.



Sucha handsome guy!





I'm REALLY excited to do something with these stones!



We made sure to stock up on skulls, since our Skull Bracelets have been a top seller :)


When we got back home we spent some time doing an inventory of our new supplies, this is a necessary part of running a healthy business..



In the past I've been to bead shows just for myself, ya know bought a few items and made myself some pretty jewelry. But the last few times I've gotten to go as a business owner, which is a whole different ball park. We are investing back into our company, which is growing every day, this is pretty much a dream come true. I'm not all that great with money matters and business, but luckily I'm part of team and Trevy is so good with that stuff! Did I mention that he was such a good bargainer at the show? I feel so blessed and grateful!

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

<3,
MacK

1 comment: