June 21, 2013

Out on the Road!


And we're off!
What an amazing gift it is to go out on this cross country adventure and experience new people, places and things with my amazing soul mate at my side. We're officially heading out tomorrow. I am feeling so energized by positive thoughts! Today I choose to accept life as it happens. I open myself up to everything I see, hear, think and feel. I am fully present in the moment so that I am able to enjoy this beautiful adventure, whatever comes our way. I am looking forward to the unknown because I know that I am being guided and protected by a power greater than myself. Today I choose to feel love and gratitude! We're going to have so much fun!

And if you haven't already left us suggestions on places to visit, hike, explore, photograph, eat, shop etc etc, (main stops in Austin. Grand Canyon, Santa Fe, Denver) we would love to hear from you so please leave us some love!
We'll be blogging and shipping from the road! You can also follow our great Southwestern Adventure on Instagram @ SoulMakesJewelry
Have a gorgeous weekend & Happy Summer Solstice!
MacK Mars

Follow SoulMakes on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment