August 27, 2013

Autumn Dreams










We have some gorgeous new jewelry on its way to the shop for fall! Something about this time of year makes me want to cover myself head to toe in turquoise and layer up in big bohemian statement pieces. Autumn blankets us with such a warm & earthy color pallet each year, a mix of dark greens turning to beige and bronze, sometimes even fiery reds. It always seems to conjure up a quiet lull in the air that I love so much. I dream of cozying up with a cup of coffee and crochet blanket, or perhaps going for a walk to take in the cool breeze and admire the leaves floating ever so softly to the ground. I love to watch this transition of seasons, to witness Mother Nature's artwork in action. The tones of fall are a little bit magical if you ask me and I'm adding my own pop of color with our latest collection, dripping with turquoise. 

Coming to the shop soon & starting now receive free shipping on all orders all the time!!


Hope you're all having a lovely week!
Love,
MacK Mars


Follow SoulMakes on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Ooohhh!!! Love it all! Beautiful blog post, beautiful jewels xxxxx so much love xxxx

    ReplyDelete