August 12, 2013

The City













Over the weekend I hung out in DC with my big brother. He is one of my most favorite people, being his little sister is one of the best roles I play in life. We're super lucky that we live close to each other and get to hang out frequently! He took me to Mellow Mushroom for lunch and it was delicious. I had never been before, but I can easily say it is now in my top 3 favorite pizza places. We wandered around Adam's Morgan for a bit and then headed to Georgetown to do a little shopping. I love exploring the city, I've lived here most of my life and I can honestly say it never gets old. There's tons of thrift stores, vintage finds, record shops, tasty food and you never know when you'll stumble upon a flea market or craft fair. Not to mention the old architecture, brought to life with vibrant colors and eclectic murals. There is always something to do and more to see. 

Hope you all had an amazing weekend!
Love,
MacK Mars


Follow SoulMakes on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! i love this!!! thrift stores and vintage finds, who doesn't like those - oh, my favorite!

    xoxo, kerri
    kerrinchance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks awesome! Mellow Mushroom is one of my all-time favorite places! Before I moved to Denver my boyfriend had never been and now he's hooked. It's a wonderful place and I love that they offer gluten-free pizza!

    Christen
    http://christenlouise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such gorgeous, sumptuous colours. You capture the city so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete