August 7, 2013

Autumn Preview







We are starting to get very excited for the changing season. I am always amazed by the beautiful transformation that mother nature makes at this time of year. I love watching the colors change from bright green to deep reds and oranges. Some of my favorite colors come out during fall and it always seems there's a certain calmness about the Earth. I'll admit I'm not much for cold weather, but I love fall fashion. I can't get enough of all the cozy layers and endless possibilities for mixing material and prints. Not to mention, statement jewelry! This year SoulMakes fall range is full of mixed metals, bold textures and beautiful earthy tones. We are loving Pyrite for fall, with it's energizing properties, it is the perfect boost! Stop by the shop and check out our new arrivals!

Hope you all have a beautiful day!
Love,
MacK Mars

Follow SoulMakes on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment