September 4, 2013

Around The Studio








I love our little home studio, it is just perfect. Here's a little glimpse at some of our personal collection and a sneak peak of what's on it's way to the shop for the coming season! Fall always makes me think in layers, weather it's clothing, jewelry, or just around the house with blankets, rugs and home wares. Naturally, I've been inspired to make lots of gorgeous little layering necklaces. I'm a bit in love with this latest piece, made with leather lace and buffalo horn(coming soon). It's warm tones are perfect for autumn and it's such an easy throw on piece. We are also preparing for the holidays, we hope to have lots of bohemian home wares in the shop for you, dream catchers galore! Of course, we will be making a larger variety of color schemes, but the beauties above are all part of our growing collection for our wedding day, hence all the white. 

I am really getting excited for the changing seasons. It's always such a great refresher and invariably lends me such inspiration. I hope you all are having a wonderful week!
Love,
MacK Mars


Follow SoulMakes on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. This is all so pretty!

    Christen
    http://christenlouise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. all of this turquoise !!!!!!! love love love !

    ReplyDelete