September 10, 2013

Ocean Breeze

















(My big brother, it was his birthday!)






Every year, just after the season unofficially ends, my friends and I head to Ocean City, MD for one last relaxing vacation. I love this time of year at the beach, it's not too crowded and it's not too hot. The weather is just right, warm afternoons and cool evenings with a perfect ocean breeze. This year I was only able to stay for one night, but I kept up my tradition of waking up early to watch the sunrise. The sky was a bit overcast and the sun didn't show itself through the clouds, but it was a beautiful morning nonetheless. I love watching the sky light up as the coast turns form night to day, it is truly some of Gods most beautiful artwork.  The water was calm and smooth, with a few perfectly rounded off waves and the feeling of serenity washed over me. It was a wonderful weekend trip, spent with amazing people. The perfect way to end summer!

Have a gorgeous day!
Love,
MacK Mars


Follow SoulMakes on Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous...

    Christen
    http://christenlouise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the ocean. So, so much... And I'm such a mermaid at heart, so naturally that necklace just puts a sparkle in my eyes as well. (Your bell bottoms are also to die for!) I will definitely have to purchase one for myself!

    You're such a talented and stylish little lady. Thanks for the inspiration, as always!

    xo Kailee-Anne
    spirit x annimal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those beach photos are beautiful!
    That sky! It looks perfect

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa, stunning pictures, friend. ♥.♥ I want to visit a beach so, so, soooo badly. Sounds like you had a wonderful time! Also, I love sunrises, and sunsets even more. They're so amazingly beautiful and magickal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing. Such clear, beautiful images. If I close my eyes, I can imagine myself walking along the boardwalk. I have just posted my own seaside images. I found your post as I was trying to search for my own, funnily enough.
    Seaside greeting from the sunny east coast of Australia.
    Bella x
    http://seaandsalt.com

    ReplyDelete