September 12, 2013

Day Dream Believer










I'm feeling so grateful and so blessed today! Every now and then it's good for me to share about it, because I certainly never imagined that one day my dreams would become a reality. So this is for all of you soul searching wanderers out there, no matter where you are in your life, believe in your dreams. There was a time when I had no real direction, no clear ambitions, I didn't know what I wanted to be when I grew up. But I always knew that I was being guided by a Power Greater than myself, it was in my surrender that my path became clear. Certainly, there have been times throughout this great adventure that I've felt lost, scared or even a little overwhelmed, but I just kept going through the motions. There's that nagging notion that if I'm slightly uncomfortable or I don't understand what's happening then I'm not ok. It's not true. The truth is, I can't see into the future and I'm not in control, so I quit playing the role of the director. I trust that I will be given as much strength and inspiration as I need on a daily basis and I know that I am worthy of having success in my life. All my needs are being met easily and effortlessly today, I simply turn them over to my Higher Power and do the footwork. I'm a little bit in awe of the wonderful journey that SoulMakes has taken us on. I am a daydream believer!

I hope you're all having an amazing week & keep on dreaming!
Love,
MacK Mars


Follow SoulMakes on Bloglovin

1 comment: