December 27, 2013

25





I'm wearing SoulMakes Little Feather NecklaceRiver Charm Necklace & new Dreamcatcher necklace (coming soon), Free people jacket and jeans, Spell Designs Dreamweaver bag and one of my favorite Bandit Brand tees









This past week in Denver has been so wonderful. We got to spend quality time with family and with each other. I feel so blessed that I get to become a part of Trevor's family this summer. I am turning 25 tomorrow (yep, 3 days after Christmas), so I'm feeling a little a reflective. I'm pretty amazed at how far my Higher Power has brought me. I never imagined I'd travel so much or have the opportunity to make art everyday, I never thought I'd find such a perfect mate, or that we'd accomplish so much together! I never could've dreamed of such a beautiful life and certainly not all by the age of 25, and I just know it's only going to get even more wonderful. I can't wait to see what God has in store for us in the next year, especially as we embark on our newest adventure, marriage!

I'm also excited to see where this journey with SoulMakes takes us. I never imagined I'd be the owner of a successful business, doing something I love and sharing creative energy with the world. Six months ago SoulMakes afforded me the opportunity to quit my day job to pursue this thing full time and since then we have grown far more than we ever could have predicted. Even though I love this job and my partner so much, sometimes running a business can feel like a bit of a daunting task. At times it's a little overwhelming, so I've really had to practice a lot of patience with myself (and with others, of course). Note the word practice, practice makes progress. This practice would not be possible for me without the loving guidance of  Power Greater than myself, so this past year I've spent a lot of time wondering and asking and growing my relationship with God. It's not always perfect, but it's a such a beautiful path.

 I can't wait to see what kind of blessings and adventures are in store for my 25th year of life and I'm so grateful to be sharing this journey with you all. Thank you so much for you love and support!
Have a beautiful day!
Love,
MacK Mars



Follow SoulMakes on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. Good luck to you in your 25th year!

    Christen
    http://christenlouise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want that dreamcatcher necklace so badly, oh my gosh. <3 I hope you had a beautiful holiday, and may your personal New Year (your birthday) be filled with love, happiness, good health, good luck, laughter, wonderful moments, and a dash of magick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthdayyyyyy!!! I enjoyed my 25!!! 1/4 of a century!!! Best of lucks with SoulMakes!!! ^^

    ReplyDelete