December 4, 2013

Mom's House














We had the most wonderful Thanksgiving this year! Thanksgiving fell on the second night of Chanukah, so we celebrated both! My mom cooked the most delicious dinner for us, with latkes, asparagus, stuffing etc. She arranged the most lovely table settings too, with gelt (chocolate coins) at each place mat, and colorful linens. I love her house. It's so open and there's some really beautiful large windows that let light stream in during the daytime. There's always the most amazing sunbeams running through her living and dining room. When I think of mom, I always think of sunshine. She hangs little prism crystals everywhere, which cast dancing rainbows all about the walls. There's potted plants, colorful flowers and tons of trinkets decorating her space. She really knows how to create a bright and happy home. We were so happy to spend the holiday with her, my step dad and my brother! We ate some great food, exchanged gifts, lit candles and enjoyed each other's company.

I hope you all had a lovely holiday as well!

Love,
MacK Mars


Follow SoulMakes on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. It's so colorful and happy! There's no way someone could be unhappy there... I love it!

    Christen
    feathers and ash

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have one styl'n momma!! The colors in your pictures are amazing and so uplifiting!! What a great place to call home :)

    ReplyDelete