November 23, 2012

Friday iPhone Photos

Hope you all had a fantastic Turkey Day!! We sure did! We started the day by meeting my brother at whole foods, to pick up our prepackaged dinner


Then we headed to my moms with all the food! It was so delicious and my step dad got us this amazing fruit pie thingy..so yummy! Also, I very much enjoy how it blends in with the table cloth :)


Here's my brother, looking like a Jewish Stevie Wonder, obviously..


Later Trev and I met up with his family for round two at Cracker Barell



So yummy!And this morning I was running early for work, which is pretty continual "problem" of mine, so I went for a walk in the woods and found this..


DON'T FORGET...it's Black Friday..Want to support your favorite artisan this season, and avoid big crowds and lines, while still getting a great deal!? Well then, stop the Shop now through Monday!!



Happy Friday!!
<3,
MacK

No comments:

Post a Comment